If you’re like most homeowners or business owners, you might not know if you need a roof repair, re-roofing, or replacement. You might not identify the signs that your roof needs to be replaced, especially since the signs of roof damage aren’t always obvious from the outside. However, if you ignore the signs of roof damage, the situation can quickly escalate, necessitating costly renovations.
Eric’s Roofing is a residential and commercial roofing company with 10+ years of experience in Los Angeles. We provide roof installation, maintenance, repair, and roof replacement in Los Angeles for residential and commercial properties. If you identify the signs of roof damage or suspect you need a roof replacement, please call us for a free estimate.
Signs that your roof needs to be replaced:
- Over one-third of your roof is damaged by severe weather.
- Your roof is missing several shingles and tiles, making it look ugly and barren.
- Your roof is close to the end of its recommended lifespan, approximately 20 years.
- You have two or more layers of asphalt shingles on your roof.
- Your roof has a high risk of leaks or water damage due to broken or damaged flashing.
- You have roof ventilation issues, indicated by ice damming on the roof’s edge.
- Sections of your roof are broken or rotting.
- Animals are living in your attic, usually because of broken roof components.
- Your roof has moss due to pockets of trapped moisture.
- You’re planning to install new gutters or soffits — roof replacement may be more reasonable.
Roof replacement in Los Angeles should be your last resort if there’s no other way to save your existing roof. Our roofing contractors carefully assess your roof and consider all possible roof repair options before recommending replacement.
Your roof replacement options:
- Slate roofing
- Metal roofing
- Tile roofing
- Shingle roofing
- Single-ply roofing
After assessing the condition of your roof, our exceptional contractors will present a wide range of roof replacement options for your commercial or residential property. We provide a wide range of options, including advantages, disadvantages, costs, durability, and more. Finally, we replace your roof according to your specific expectations regarding functionality, appearance, and energy efficiency.
Do I also need to replace my gutters and downspouts?
If your gutters and downspouts are severely damaged, you might need to get them replaced. However, it’s not always necessary to replace them while replacing your roof. Our contractors will examine your gutters to determine if they need repairs or replacement.
Do I only need to replace the shingles or the entire roof?
In some cases, damaged or missing shingles can be replaced with minor roof repairs. However, if the damage is severe or affecting your roof’s structural integrity, you may need a roof replacement. Our contractors will examine your roof to determine the most suitable option for you.
Contact Eric’s Roofing to discuss your roof replacement options in Los Angeles, CA
Eric’s Roofing is the leading residential and commercial roofing company in Los Angeles, CA. We are a fully licensed and insured roofing company, and we include warranties in most of our jobs. We only use the highest quality of materials to perform your roof replacement in Los Angeles according to your specific goals and expectations. Our contractors will carefully assess your roof, curate a personalized roof replacement strategy, and provide a free estimate.