Eric’s Roofing provides comprehensive roof repair in Los Angeles services for commercial and residential properties in the greater Los Angeles area. Over the past 10 years, we have installed, maintained, and repaired the roofs of thousands of commercial and residential properties. We use high-quality materials and cutting-edge roofing techniques to ensure optimal durability, thus negating the need for roof repairs.
However, we’re often contracted to perform roof repair services for poorly repaired or installed roofs. Poor installation and roofing techniques are often responsible for most roof damages, even if that’s not the immediate cause. When you contact us, our expert contractors will assess your property to identify the root cause of your damages (they’re not always obvious) and provide a fair estimate.
Commercial & residential roof repair services in LA
Eric’s Roofing provides roof repair in Los Angeles services for commercial and residential properties. You might think there’s not much difference between the two, but that’s inaccurate. Residential roofs and commercial roofs usually sustain different types of damages. And they need to be assessed and repaired by professionals with specialized training in the individual roof type.
Residential roofs and commercial roofs are also built differently. Residential roofs are generally made of shingles, clay tiles, metal, and other such materials. Commercial roofs are generally made of single-ply membranes, such as TPO and PVC. Furthermore, residential roofs may be slanted, while commercial roofs are generally flat and hold HVAC units.
These structural differences can lead to different types of damages. The professional contractors are uniquely trained to identify the signs of roof damage and trace their root cause in commercial and residential properties. Below, we list the types of roofing damages common in commercial and residential properties.
Common types of roof damage in residential properties:
- Moisture damage
- Punctures and penetrations
- Missing or broken tiles
- Rotten or missing shingles
- Worn-down roofing materials
- Ponding water
- Structural damage
Common types of roof damage in commercial properties:
- Leaks due to faulty drainage
- Leaks due to flashing issues
- Punctures and penetrations
- Standing water
- Clogged HVAC units
Our commercial & residential roof repair process:
- Inspection: We carefully examine your roof and take photographs to highlight the problems and damages. We trace the obvious signs of damage to their underlying root, identifying the true reason for your roof damage. We also produce a comprehensive document with our observations and strategy for renovation.
- Options: We provide various roof repair options suitable for your specific problems. Each roof repair solution is individually designed according to your roofing materials, conditions, and expectations. We also provide the estimated time and cost of the repairs.
- Repairs: Finally, our contractors get working on your roof. We do so in a minimally intrusive manner, allowing you to live comfortably in your home or conduct your businesses while we complete the project.
Contact Eric’s Roofing to discuss your roof repair options in Los Angeles, CA
Eric’s Roofing is the leading residential and commercial roofing company in Los Angeles, CA. We provide roof installation, maintenance, and roof repair in Los Angeles services to homes and businesses across the greater Los Angeles area. The primary reasons for roof damage are poor installation, poor repairs, or insufficient maintenance. We encourage you to avoid roof damages (which can be costly) by working with exceptional roofing experts from the very beginning.